14 August 2011

Sunday plans


Openluchttheater Rivierenhof, Deurne
via here

via here


Tonight, the boyfriend and I are off to a Midlake concert at the open-air theatre Rivierenhof. It is a truly magical place: an amphitheatre in the middle of the woods.  I've spent some beautiful evenings there: a Jane Birkin concert in the pouring rain, a concert by Low beneath millions of stars. If you ever get the chance to attend an event there, please do.  If you've not heard of Midlake, click here for one of my favourite songs.


3 comments :

erleichda said...

soundes marvelous! i was at the opera yesterday ...

E. said...

@ Demie: oh, how wonderful! Which opera did you see?

erleichda said...

i watch Cavaleria Rusticana og Paglacci. i wouldn`t say it was my favourites but the hole day, meeting my friends, having a lovely picnic and then the open scene in the castle , was precious : )

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1