22 August 2011

Quote


via unknown


At first, this seemed like quite a pessimistic view on life to me. However, over the past three years I have come to see there is great truth and most of all, such hidden beauty in it. I had often felt like I was in a waiting-room, focusing on what had to change so that my future would be perfect. Only then would I be allowed to rest, to look after myself, to do the things I really wanted to do. It stopped me from really feeling the moment, appreciating what was in front of me. Slowly, I'm getting better at accepting what is and seeing my life with honest eyes.



5 comments :

Unknown said...

yes, me too. :)

erleichda said...

so true! i always had this feeling - and then i met R. and finaly life would begin. but lately i finally relized that all these days, every single day, with obstacles or not, is my life. i just need to make the best of it : )

agnes szucs said...

this is all toooo familiar to me, too... many a days i feel like i'm still very young and that my life or my carreer is still before me... hm.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

This is a good reminder. I'd hate at some point to feel it had all passed me by.

E. said...

@ all: it's lovely to read how many of us feel the same way!

x E.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1