11 October 2011

Meet the boss


image, my own


You don't know what I look like - except for my hands in my profile picture - but I thought I'd share a glimpse of my life with you. Meet my 'other' man, Eliot, named after one of my favourite poets, T.S. Eliot.  We've been having a love-affair for the past 11 years; he stole my heart long before J did. 

Even though he's small and fluffy, he wears the trousers in our household (maybe I should knit him a pair!). He's very vocal about his likes and dislikes, knows he's NOT supposed to scratch our couch- but does it anyway. Of course he TOTALLY adores me, especially when I'm trying to use the computer. Or maybe he just wants a blog of his own ...




6 comments :

Carole Reid said...

Eliot is very handsome. He has magnificent whiskers! We have a kitty boss in our house too. She is getting older and a bit cranky. She's interested in blogging, gooey food, and disturbing our sleep.

erleichda said...

very handsome guy!

jokemijn said...

Ik laat ook zelden iets van mezelf zien, maar dat was ik dus wel degelijk op die foto. Mét donker haar :) Ach, kon ik maar aan ieders beeld voldoen! :)

Anonymous said...

You always write so beautiful; especially this part about Eliot!
So glad to be your friend.

E. said...

@ Carole: haha, that description of your cat really made me laugh!

@ Demie: And he knows it. A bit too well :-)

@ Jokemijn: :-) aangezien ik zelf brunette ben, was dat alleen maar een leuke verrassing hoor! Ik weet niet waarom ik je blond inbeeldde. Ik denk dat ik je een beetje zag als een mieke willems-meisje en ik herinner me dat 1 van de 2 in elk geval heel lichtblond was.

@ Vie: Even gladder that you're mine :-)

x E.

Andrea said...

Two Eliots running around in this world! Maybe one day they will meet on the street and be kitty buds. You have good taste in cats and poets! -A

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1