15 October 2011

Antwerp tip


photographer A. Calero


Tonight, my parents are taking us out to dinner. A (belated) birthday celebration for both my dad (who turned 65) and me. We're going to Veranda - my new favourite restaurant in Antwerp (Berchem) and I urge you to go there too if you're ever in the neighbourhood. The food is really top-notch with lots of really amazing flavour sensations (the chef worked at In de Wulf before, one of Belgium's Michelin-star restaurants). Still, the atmosphere in the restaurant is really cosy and casual. A great combination, as I don't like stuffy and overly fancy restaurants. 


You can find Veranda at 60, Guldenvliesstraat, 2600 Berchem.

4 comments :

Audrey said...

Oh sounds good, have a lovely evening with your parents.

Audrey

Carole Reid said...

Happy Birthday to you dad (and you of course!)! Sounds delicious, especially with family.

Unknown said...

cosy but excellent food. noted!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the restaurant tip, I'm definitely trying that one. I hope you had a wonderful time.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1