2 October 2011

Coffee table




images: our own


Summer is still here, even though it's October. The boyfriend and I have been strolling through the city, dreaming about how we'll decorate the new apartment.  Antwerp has lots of lovely vintage shops and new interior shops which sell one-of-a-kind pieces. Yesterday, we bought our first piece of furniture to take with us: a lovely coffee table. Even though it's a new piece, it has a vintage-designer feel to it. And even better: it's made of sustainable materials.

 I also loved the white, metal platter on top of it. They styled it almost like a brooch on a little black dress. Haven't bought it yet. I like to wait with accessory-buying once we've moved in, so I'm trying to be a good girl!  However, I've got my eye on a vintage chair I want. Going back to haggle later this week!


2 comments :

Unknown said...

what a great shape to it. and yes! to sustainable materials.

Carole Reid said...

That is an amazing coffee table! Congratulations!

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1