24 September 2011

Thank you


via here


Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. They've really warmed my heart!

 I had a really nice day yesterday: going out for a leisurely breakfast with the boyfriend in the morning and for a yummy meal in the evening and catching up on some much-needed sleep. Bliss! Tomorrow afternoon I'm having a small get-together for friends, which I'm really looking forward to!  Turning forty isn't that bad after all!  

I'm most excited though by the gift the boyfriend gave me: a trip to Paris! He couldn't have picked anything nicer as Paris is my favourite city in the world. Just walking around there makes me so very happy. I know Paris quite well, but have no idea what's changed the past years. So, any tips (for interior shopping and coffee drinking especially!) are more than welcome!



4 comments :

Designbird said...

Happy birthday, a bit late... What a great gift, Paris is also one of my favorite places. I have a Paris guide with some nice coffeebars on my blog. Look under labels: travel

Unknown said...

A trip to Paris! Isn't your boyfriend perfect?
Happy birthday!

E. said...

@ Designbird: Thank you! I checked out your list, it's really great! Thanks for the tip!

@ Designtraveller: well, he's not exactly perfect, but I must admit I found a really good one! :-)


x E.

Carole Reid said...

I have no tips but am very happy/jealous for/of you!
It's been almost 3 yrs since I was in Paris house sitting with 2 girlfriends. Oh I love Paris too.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1