27 September 2011

Interior voyeur


















via here


I was already a big fan of the Selby and Freunde von Freunden - there's just something about taking a peek inside the homes of creative folk - but yesterday I discovered a lovely new blog by Michael Mundy (great photographer btw, whom I already featured here).  His blog, An afternoon with, features the homes and interiors of hip and creative people. Yesterday morning, I happily spent an hour browsing, getting inspired and enjoying the beautiful images of the beautiful people and their beautiful interiors.  For our new place, I want that leather armchair in the 4th picture!


7 comments :

Vibeke said...

oh!!!! absolutely picture love for me this post : )

xo

Carole Reid said...

I'm hooked. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

that chair is indeed beautiful! Can I get one too?

Thanks for the introduction to that blog. I'll bookmark it and go check it out when I'm done with One Day. I think I'll simply have to take a break from blogging and focus on that book; I can't put it down! After that it'll the History of Love; cannot wait to start that one.

Hila said...

oh yes, I love that blog, it's fantastic.

Unknown said...

An Afternoon with is such a cool site. i've found some great boho home interiors there.

Josefine Laul said...

Very inspiring photos!

E. said...

I'm really happy you like it all and that for some of you it is a new discovery.

@ Josefine: Welcome, welcome! Lovely to 'see' you. Hope you stay for a while!

x E.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1