6 June 2011

Style


via unknown


Laltely, I have been thinking quite a lot about style identity. How does it evolve? What is mine? How would I describe my own aesthetic and how could that influence the choices that I make: wardrobe-wise, in my interior, in my life. I think that's one of the reasons I started my blog. To find out what the core of my aesthetic is. It helps me edit when having to buy something. It surrounds me with things that feel like me. One's style is something which is hard to describe in words. The image above captures how I see mine: minimalist, yet embellished, with a hint of vintage. How would you describe your style? 


5 comments :

erleichda said...

well, in the 90s a friend called me grunge !!! i had no idea what that was.... Now that i am older .... i honestly don`t know! i like so many different things, clothes, people. But i suppose i have a little romatic, ethnic, maybe a tinny hippi look. but just a bit of all this. very simple. and lately i dare to use colours !!!
by the way i am having a mention to your blog today : )

agnes szucs said...

this is a very hard question.
many times i'm afraid i have no style whatsoever. i love everything, and it's opposite, too. :) i like frills and oppulence, and i like minimalism, too. i can be a little girl, a tomboy, and sometimes a lady, too. so i just don't know. even in my blog i tend to doubt my taste, because it's too diverse. but it's all me, so maybe this is right.

xoxo
agnes
:)
:)

Vibeke said...

love this post!:)
like you i feel it is hard to describe. but if i try i think my clothing style best can be described as:
feminine, simple but with a twist in the details, comfortable but still stylish. i see a clear similarity between my clothing style and my interior style.


thank you so much for both changing the commentsettings and answering my e-mail!: ) i hope you got the e-mail i sent you again..

wishing you a nice day,
v

E. said...

Thanks all for the feedback. It feels as if a 'know' a little more about you all. And the things you write, all three of you, do correspond with your blogs!

x. e.

agnes szucs said...

:) well, that's good to hear.
hugs,
agnes
:)

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1