20 June 2011

Life


via unknown


Or, so I have to keep reminding myself. 

A few weeks ago I had an interview at a magazine, to ask them if I could intern for them. I wanted to be contributing in any way possible: writing, translating, editing, paperwork. Feeling as if I was doing more than just sitting at home, looking after my body, willing it to become stronger, more healthy. Still being home on sick-leave sucks! Alas, after some consideration they turned me down, because I couldn't commit full-time. Because I am no longer a student. I can't blame them, yet, it is frustrating. 

So now it's back to life as it was and back to the drawing board. What will be next?


2 comments :

erleichda said...

dear E. i feel sometimes that we have a lot in common. i`ve done the same you know. they thanked me and will contact me again if needed. good luck in the future. they said. that means of course no. but we have tried! isn`t that wonderful? a few years ago i would not dare to even think about doing something like that! don`t give up! keep creating, enjoying the simple things that surround all of us and, as my driving teacher used to say : don`t forget to breath ; ) your blog is lovely! i had some word about it in mine a while ago. keep doing this. try connecting with other creative people in the midtime.... love from norway : )

E. said...

Dear Demie

Thank you for those words. I needed someone to 'say' them to me. They really help me with the frustration and the sadness. I would really love to hear your story some time. There are always new intrigueing bits of info I learn about you :-)

Love, E.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1