8 November 2011

Nostalgia




Etro ad campaign, FW 1999
via here


Sometimes, you forget how much you liked a certain thing until you stumble across it again, by accident. Things you've seen and stored away, somewhere between the memory of the first boy you kissed and the feeling of the sun on your bare skin.  And then, Tumblr brings it all back to you.  I LOOOOVED these Etro ads back in the nineties, but had forgotten all about them. I used to keep them in my special folder with beautiful images. It was a time when we still tore pages from magazines! Remember those days? (I still do sometimes! :-))


3 comments :

agnes szucs said...

ooooh... i wanna post these too. :P

yes, it was a time when we store pages out of magazines... :)
but imagine, i didn't even remember these ones... they seemed completely new to me when i first spotted them the other day... and made me go oooh and aaah. :) acctually i only remembered the ones with animal headed people. i loved those, too. :)

hugs,
agnes
:)

Audrey said...

Hi E,

I still tore pages out of newspapers and magazines, it's habit I think when there's no such a thing like blogging.
And yes, I like the Etro ads too.

Have a lovely week!

Audrey

E. said...

@ Agnes: Yes, I remember the ones with the duck-heads! Etro always has beautiful campaigns!

@ Audrey: I still tear pages from magazines too, or make collages with them! Still, now that I'm blogging I buy a lot less magazines.

x E.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1