11 January 2012

Antwerp tip


Rainy day café by Eve Plumb


Life just got even better: after the move I really missed my favourite coffee house. I longed for a place where I could sit, read, write and drink some great coffee. Then, I discovered a new place was opening just a short walk away from our apartment. The day before yesterday, Liesje opened Kornél, a new coffee bar +  a studio where artists and writers can come to do some work. Even better, she serves Caffénation coffee (the best coffee Antwerp has to offer). So, today I decided to have a look and I felt right at home. If you find yourself in the neighbourhood, come and check it out!  You can find Kornél at 1 Sint Lambertusstraat , 2600 Berchem. I'm already looking forward to many hours of writing and drinking coffee there.
Thanks Liesje for this great initiative. It's just what this neighbourhood needed!


5 comments :

erleichda said...

that sounds wonderful E.
i can picture you there having some quality time...
the painting of the coffee cup is lovely : )

agnes szucs said...

Yes, that sounds good, too. :)
Especially as it's a studio, too.
Must be named after some Hungarian guy... :) Maybe Esti Kornél (but he's fictional).

Thank you so much for the nice comment! Made me feel really good. :)

hugs,
agnes
:)

Carole Reid said...

Yay, a good cup of coffee in an inspiring place! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

E. said...

Dear ladies, thank you for commenting! I was a little scared there'd be no visitors left after my blog-break but it's wonderful to 'hear' those familiar voices again! It's good to be back, visiting blogs and getting up to date on what's going on in your lives!

xx E.

agnes szucs said...

:) :)
xoxo
:) :)

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1