12 January 2012

Shapes




Singular Sensations, click to enlarge
via here


Love these images. The textures, the volumes, the colours. My favourite is the first one. I wish I could touch those garments. They look as if they'd feel incredibly soft - like a favourite piece of clothing, worn so many times it has become paperthin  The slouchiness of the outfit also appeals to my inner tomboy.

btw, now that I'm talking about fashion: isn't it crazy that the prefall collections 2012 are ready?  We haven't even fully reached winter yet here in Belgium!  Even though I love seeing those new collections for aesthetic reasons, it makes me a little sick how fast and ephemeral fashion is becoming.



3 comments :

Carole Reid said...

Yes, that's crazy. I haven't even had a chance to wear my winter coat yet! The first photo reminds me a little of Diane Keaton's style.

Audrey said...

Oh my this is absolutely Fabulous!!! love the last one too, well..all of them!!

Audrey

E. said...

@ Carole: Yes, Diane Keaton has such a wonderful personal style!

@ Audrey: Hello there! Glad you like them too!

x E.

ShareThis

UA-40910455-1